SBI Recruitment 2018 Specialist Officers
Advt No CRPD/SCO/2017-18/07
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank of the country. Therefore, SBI job is a dream for any job seeker looking for banking career. So, SBI releases the notification for recruitment of Chief Manager and Manager in SMGS – IV and MMGS – III. Furthermore, following are the specification for Specialist Cadre Officer job notification :
- Post Name – Chief Manager and Manager.
- Vacancies – 121 Posts.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 42,020/- – 51,490/- (MMGS III) and Rs. 50,030/- – 59,170/- (for SMGS IV).
- Grade – Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS – III) ; Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS – IV).
- Education Qualification – Refer to advertisement given below (Different for different posts).
- Age – 25 – 35 years (38 years for some posts).
- Last Date to Apply – 04/02/2018.
Also, SBI will be responsible for conducting written test and Group Discussion / Interview for it separately. One can apply for SO Specialist Cadre from 16th – 04th February.
Furthermore, you can check the notification for SBI SO Specialist Cadre from here.
Also, you can apply directly to SBI SPECIALIST CADRE website from here.